Pagoda Foods (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
We are a leading manufacturer in Malaysia with a processing plant in Vietnam. In line with our growth strategy for additional snack food products, we wish to invite suitable candidates who are dynamic and ambitious to join our organization.
Operation Assistant (Perak)
· Candidate must possess a Degree/Diploma in any filed.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Candidates should posses the ability to plan and execute all tasks assigned within time frame given.
· Knowledge of MS Office is required.
General Clerk (Perak)
· SPM school leavers are encouraged to apply.
· Knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage.
Production Supervisor (Perak)
· To manage the performance and motivate operators to ensure key quality, output and efficiency goals
· To assist Production Executive/ Manager to plan, coordinate and execute the production in order to
achieve the highest productivity level.
· To complete production as planned.
· To carry out any duty as instructed by the superior.
· Willing to work long hours.
· Hardworking, tactful and energetic.
· Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level or Higher
Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U in any field.
· Diploma in Food Technology will be an added advantage.
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience, preferably in manufacturing environment.
· Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or
equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or equivalent.
SALES EXECUTIVE (Based in PJ)
· To handle existing snacks & confectionery wholesale trade as well as to increase accounts to achieve sales objectives.
· To handle modern trade accounts & manage promoters & merchandisers.
· To implement and execute sales & promotion activity plans.
· To manage van sales & service team.
· Male with at least 3 years of relevant experience in FMCG industries.
· Able to plan itinerary and travelling schedule for promoters/merchandisers and van sales representatives.
· Able to propose effective sales & marketing plans & strategies to achieve sales objectives.
· Proficiency in English, Chinese and other dialects are added advantage.
· Willing to travel between states.
LORRY DRIVER (Perak)
- Deliver goods to customers.
- Assist in receiving of incoming goods.
- Ensure receiving and issuing of correct materials according to requisition.
- Ensure store is being kept clean and in order at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School /SPM/”O” level
- Possess GDL or E (D) class driving license
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write-in your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to :
Pagoda Foods (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (26276-T)
Lot 445, Mukim Sungai Siput
31100 Sungai Siput (North)
Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel : 05-598 1146 Fax : 05-598 1479 / 5984948
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org